Your safety is our main concern during these times of Covid-19. With this in mind, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Masks and hand sanitizers are available for you during tours and workshops if hand-washing stations are not available
- Our photoguides are first aid CPR & AED traind and certified by the Icelandic & US red Cross
- Daily safety check during workshops
- Pre-workshop safety briefing with opportunities for you to ask questions
- Social distancing whenever possible at locations with 6ft/2m distance between clients along with avoiding large groups
COVID-19: Keeping you safe behind the camera
With all the uncertainty around us, we understand more than ever the need for personalized service and our impeccable attention to detail. In line with our personalized approach and our commitment to you, we have implemented several policies to keep you safe.
Our small groups also ensure that you have a safe environment to enjoy the beauty of nature.
We will continue to monitor the situation and ensure that we have the latest information on safety guidelines and prevention.
September 3, 2020
Iceland is open to other EU and Schengen states as well as residents of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay. Passengers are allowed entry into Iceland with the conditions that they will quarantine for 14 days upon arrival or choose to be tested for COVID-19 by PCR upon arrival. Iceland will continue to implement the travel restrictions imposed for countries outside the Schengen area. Please visit www.covid.is for more up to date information.
Tanzania currently does not have any flight or entry restrictions for any country. In addition to employing more border control staff, the Tanzanian Health Ministry has installed new screening processes to detect any possible cases of infection. These include around 140 thermal scanners at ports of entry to the country, including at Tanzania’s main transport hub, Kilimanjaro Airport. We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure the safety of our clients.
The United States is currently not allowing foreign nationals from the following countries:
- European Union and the Schengen Area
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
Those allowed entry into the US are subject to the quarantine restrictions in each state.
Our clients entering California for our Death Valley workshops are not required to quarantine or show proof of testing.