Your safety is our main concern during these unprecedented times. With all the uncertainty around us, we understand more than ever the need to be vigilant and Masks and hand sanitizers are available for you during the workshop.
- Our photographer guides are First-Aid, CPR, AED trained and certified by the Icelandic and American Red Cross. They will conduct daily safety checks during the workshop. Safety checks include but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks using a touchless scanner
- Oxygen saturation and pulse level checks using an oximeter (each participant is assigned an oximeter for the duration of the workshop to avoid cross-contamination between clients).
- We will conduct a pre-workshop safety briefing with opportunities for our clients to ask questions.
- We will have social distancing policies in place whenever possible when at shooting locations. We will keep a minimum of 6 ft distance between clients as well as avoid large groups.
- There will be a maximum of 5 clients and one photographer/guide per vehicle. Masks are required to be worn at all times inside our vehicles.
- Common areas including handles in the cars will be cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade wipes, alcohol or bleach-based disinfectant as often as possible.
- Our photo guides and leaders will not touch your personal belongings or camera gear unless requested to do so. They will do their best to sanitize their hands before and after handling your gear.
- In the unlikely event that someone has COVID symptoms, we will do our best to quarantine the participant in a timely manner and arrange for transportation to the nearest medical center for testing and evaluation.
COVID-19: Keeping you safe behind the camera
October 8, 2020
Iceland is open to other EU and Schengen states as well as residents of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay. Passengers are allowed entry into Iceland with the conditions that they will quarantine for 14 days upon arrival or choose to be tested for COVID-19 by PCR upon arrival. Iceland will continue to implement the travel restrictions imposed for countries outside the Schengen area. Please visit www.covid.is for more up to date information.
The United States is currently not allowing foreign nationals from the following countries:
- European Union and the Schengen Area
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
Those allowed entry into the US are subject to the quarantine restrictions in each state.
Our clients entering California for our Death Valley workshops are not required to quarantine or show proof of testing. Clients living in New York and New Jersey do not need to quarantine upon returning home if they are only visiting California. Transit of less than 24 hours through Nevada is allowed. Please visit https://covid19.nj.gov/forms/njtravel for the latest information.
Special Terms and Conditions during COVID-19:
Travel insurance and a completed hold harmless waiver will be required to participate in our workshops and tours.
- Workshops will be confirmed 60 days before the date of departure. Full payment is required to save your spot.
Less than 60 days before the departure date:
- If you do not feel comfortable joining the workshop you signed up for, we will issue a 50% refund to your original form of payment and a 50% credit for you to use on another workshop or photo tours with us or our affiliates.
Less than 30 days before the departure date:
- If we cancel the workshop, we will issue a full refund your payment.
- If we reschedule the workshop to a future point in time, you can choose to keep your spot or cancel. We will refund 50% of your payment using the original payment method and issue a 50% credit to a future tour.
- If you do not feel comfortable joining the workshop you signed up for, we will issue 100% credit for you to use on a future workshop or photo tour with us or our affiliates.
- We will strive to do our best to keep you safe but understand that you will be expected to comply with our safety policies and guide instructors and must assume that there is at least some risk associated with travel during this time.