Photography-Focused Self-Drive Summer Experience
Fascinated by the prospect of photographing Iceland’s midnight sun at your own pace? Curious about the most Instagram famous spots? Unsure of what gear to bring for your photography adventure? Allow us to create a fully-customized itinerary for you to explore Iceland at your leisure. We will ensure your comfort and safety during your photo adventure in Iceland by carefully choosing hotel accommodations and a reliable vehicle to fit your needs. We will also provide a loaner Garmin personal emergency beacon and GPS for your safety.
Enjoy capturing its scenic landscape and captivating hour long sunsets and sunrises without the hassle of planning. The midnight sun will not disappoint and allows for endless hours of photographic opportunities!
- Customized itinerary personally created to fit your needs
- Exclusive Google maps with pins for our favorite photography locations
- Hotel accommodations during your self-drive experience
- Car rental
- Personal emergency beacon and GPS rental
- Trip insurance (includes medical coverage and emergency evacuation)
- Dedicated customer support to answer any questions you may have during the planning phase and while you are in Iceland
- Gear recommendations and photography equipment
- Photography advice from our expert photographer guides
- Personalized gift package with to help prepare you for your adventure
- Access to exclusive discounts from our partners for your photography needs
- And many more!
- Hotel Accommodations
- Vehicle Rental
- International flights
- All other items not listed in inclusions
You will be staying in clean, comfortable hotels throughout this trip. Hotel accommodations will include breakfast. Please let us know what your budget is per night and we will find you accommodations with one of our partner hotels.
Iceland is absolutely stunning from the ground, but it is even more amazing when you get a birds-eye-view of the landscape. If you own a drone, you are welcome to bring it along as there are certain locations where we will be able to fly drones and get some amazing aerial shots (both still and video). Please understand, however that you are solely responsible for your own equipment. Wind and weather in Iceland can be sudden and hazardous, so please use your best judgement and mindful of conditions. Also, as mentioned, Iceland has a lot of drone-friendly places. Please be considerable and respectful of local regulations so these can be continued to be enjoyed by others as well.
Iceland is extremely rugged and harsh. Strong winds, rain and mud are real dangers when photographing on location. There are several cliffs at locations where we will be shooting at, and these are dangerous as they frequently crumble away and cause rock fall. You will be expected to follow safety instructions to ensure you are kept safe and out of harm’s way.