- Private tour, 1-4 people per car. Price is $990/car.
- Pickup and Drop-off at your accommodation in the Reykjavik area.
- Personal guidance with your camera from a professional photographer.
- Hot chocolate to warm you up.
- A shot of our signature spirit for those that want something stronger.
- Photos of you with the northern lights in the background taken by a professional photographer.
- Photos of the northern lights taken by a professional photographer.
- One high resolution image from the night.
- The northern lights hunt of a lifetime guided by a veteran aurora hunter.
- Unique experience and flexibility.
- Certified tour guides from the Icelandic tourist board.
- Availability: 15th of August – 15th of April
- Duration: 4-6 hours.
- Pickup: Usually at 8pm but we will confirm the pickup time when we confirm the tour.
- Price: Per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max passengers). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we do not provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- If we don’t have availability on your desired date, we will try and find you a spot on dates close to the initial one.
- If that date does not fit into your schedule, we will refund your deposit (note that exchange rates change and it might not be the exact amount).
- You need a tripod to photograph the aurora borealis. Tripods are only available if ordered in advance. Tripods are available for rent.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
The fine print:
- Hunting the Northern Lights is exciting, but can be a challenge as there are many factors involved.
- Aurora strength depends on solar activity in the days prior to the tour and we do our tours based on those readings. The Icelandic weather is famous for being constantly changing, with cloud cover affecting our view of the sky, stars, and of course the Northern Lights. With that in mind, we do read into 3 different weather reports in the days before tours and decide on locations based on these predictions. That is why we cannot guarantee that we will catch lights, but with us you will maximize your chances and be in the right spot to photograph them when they show up.
- We will contact you the day before the first possible tour date or in some cases after 6pm (18:00) on the first possible tour date to let you know if the tour is on or not.
- Due to high demand, please contact us for availability if you are booking within 2 days of tour date. Please let us know which dates you are available so we can help you pick the best possible night when we have the latest forecasts and don’t forget to let us know where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up.
IF WE ARE FULLY BOOKED, WE CAN PUT YOU ON A RESERVE LIST ON REQUEST.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!