The Snæfellsnes Peninsula is a photographer’s paradise. Surrounded by sea with amazing cliff formations, waterfalls and extreme lava fields, its landscapes are fascinating to say the least. The majestic volcano peaks at the tip of the peninsula, which was the setting for the classic novel “Journey to the Center of the Earth” by the French author Jules Verne, provides a rugged backdrop to any photos. Join us on a magical journey through this incredibly charming part of Iceland and experience the magic of Snæfellsnes. We will tour around the peninsula and visit multiple photo-worthy locations. These locations may include (but are not limited to): Mt. Kirkjufell, Arnarstapi, Djupalonssandur, Hellnar and many more.
- Availability: All year (with the exception of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: $990 (USD) per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max passengers). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we do not provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- Pickup and drop off in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photo guide and a transport by 4×4 is included.
- Tripods are available for rent.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.