The South Coast
If chasing beautiful waterfalls and photographing black sand beaches is your quest, then the South Coast tour is right down your alley. The most amazing waterfalls that we often visit during our tours are all included in our South Coast package. Seljalandsfoss, Skógarfoss and the hidden waterfall Gljúfrabúi, are just waiting to get framed into your next swag shot, dominated by the tongue twisting Eyjafjallajokull glacier. And if that isn’t enough, be mesmerised by the endless black sands and rock formations and abundant bird life of Dyrholaey or the mysterious downed airplane on the black sands.
- Availability: All year (with the exception of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: $990 (USD) per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max passengers). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we do not provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- Pickup and drop off in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photo guide and a transport by 4×4 is included.
- Tripods are available for rent.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.