The Dark Skies of Bryce Canyon
Ready to dive into beginner Astrophotography? Are Milky Way, star trail shots and those mind-boggling deep sky photos in your bucketlist but you don’t know where to start or what gear to use?
Embark on an astrophotography-focused adventure with our highly-esteemed Global Elite Photographers and be captivated by the splendor of the darkest skies at Bryce Canyon National Park !
Keep in mind that you don’t need fancy and expensive equipment to start astrophotography! All you need is your camera, wide angle lens, telephoto lens, and a very low cost, portable equatorial mount like Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer. With these minimal setup, you may capture some of the most amazing astrophoto that you can ever imagine!
- Camera and astronomy gear set-up
- Learn how to capture sharp stars, proper exposure times and image balance
- Creative compositions with the Milky Way
- Star Trails in a single exposure
- Consecutive exposures to stack for a single star trail image
- The Use of External Lighting to enhance your night photos
- Deep sky photos using an astronomy tracker
- Post-processing and editing
- 1:4 guide to client ratio
- Exclusive VIP discounts from our partners!
- In-depth, small group astrophotography instructions
- Transportation inside Bryce Canyon National Park
- Park admission fees and permits
- 3 nights of hotel accommodations (double occupancy)
- Post-processing and image critique sessions
- Transportation to Bryce Canyon National Park
A 3% charge is added when using this service. Please contact us if you would prefer other payment options.