The Glacier Lagoon
The Glacier lagoon tour is a 2 day tour since we know that there is no way to explore and photograph all of the south coast and its wonders in one day. Its great waterfalls, the black sand beach at Reynisfjara, puffins at Dyrhólaey in the summertime, and the famous glacier lagoon with its diamond beach are a wonder to behold and to photograph. The two day tour also brings the possibility to capture sunsets and sunrises surrounded by the magical landscapes that the land has to offer. We will be staying at a location close to the lagoon which gives us the possibility to reach a large area to photograph during the tour. In the winter time, there is also an option to explore and photograph the amazing ice caves by the glacier lagoon. In the summer you can go up on Vatnajokull glacier on a snowmobile to photograph (not included in the price). For those of you interested in that, let us know as those tours are with a local guide and due to popular demand have to be booked well in advance.
- Availability: All year (with the exception of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- We accept photographers from beginners to professionals.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Departure Pickup early on day one and drop off back in Reykjavik in the evening of day two.
- Min # of persons: 1.
- Max # of persons: 12.
- Price: $2190 (USD) per car (4×4 with seats for 1-4 pax). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don’t provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- Exclusions: Hotel accommodations and ice cave costs are not included, but can be arranged through us.
- Pickup and drop-off in the Reykjavik area is included. Dress warmly as it can get cold.
- Tripods are available for rent.
The fine print:
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 45 days before your tour.
- Accommodations or ice caves are not included in the price but we take care of the bookings.
IF WE ARE FULLY BOOKED, WE CAN PUT YOU ON A RESERVE LIST ON REQUEST.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!