The Golden Circle
Join us on a visit to some of Iceland’s most stunning sights with excellent photography opportunities. The Golden Circle tour, a most popular route with tourists, allows you to visit the geothermal areas, waterfalls, fissures and much more. This tour is designed by photographers for photographers. No matter whether you are an amateur or a pro, you will find this tour a photographer’s dream. The tour includes (but are not limited to): Thingvellir National Park, the Geyser geothermal area, Gullfoss Waterfall and many more.
- Availability: All year (with the exception of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: $990 (USD) per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max passengers). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we do not provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- Pickup and drop off in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photo guide and a transport by 4×4 is included.
- Tripods are available for rent.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.