Join us on a photographic tour of the Reykjanes peninsula, the Geothermal wonder of Iceland. Whether it’s the rough, blackened lava fields covered with rich, green soft moss, or the bubbling geothermal mud pools with its steam rising to the air and its amazingly colorful surroundings, the Reykjanes peninsula has it all. Surrounded by dramatic landscapes of steep cliff formations, black beaches and lava fields flowing into the ocean, it is indeed a photographer’s haven. Visited locations may include (but are not limited to): Kleifarvatn lake, Krýsuvíkurbjarg, Seltún, Brimketill, Gunnuhver, The Blue Lagoon and many more.
- Availability: All year (with the exception of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January)
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: $890 (USD) per car (4×4 with seats for 4 max passengers). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we do not provide extra passengers to fill up the 4 passenger quota.
- Pickup and drop off in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photo guide and a transport by 4×4 is included.
- Tripods are available for rent.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.